White House hits back at reports Trump named in Epstein files

Sports

White House hits back at reports Trump named in Epstein files

2025-07-24 01:33:23

Witness: “He’s exhaust

The White House has retracted reports that President Donald Trump is among the hundreds of people whose names appear in the documents of the Ministry of Justice related to late children, Jeffrey Epstein.

A White House spokesman said these allegations were “no more than merely a continuation of the fake news stories by Democrats and the liberal media.”

This comes as an American judge who rejected the Ministry of Justice’s attempt to decipher material related to two court actions in Florida.

The Trump administration has been increasingly pressure to launch more information about the well -connected sexual crimes. During his campaign last year, Trump promised to issue Epstein’s files.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Trump’s name appeared with many others, including other prominent figures, in the files kept by the Ministry of Justice.

The name in these documents is not evidence of any criminal activity, and Trump has never accused of committing violations regarding the Ibstein case.

Public Prosecutor Pam Bondi Trump told a routine in the White House in February that the files contain rumors about many people, including Trump, who met with Epstein in the past, according to the newspaper.

Bondi also told the President that the IPstin records kept by the Ministry of Justice included pornography for children and the victim’s unveiled information.

Getty Images Epstein's mushotGety pictures

The Wall Street Journal report was later matched by other American media, but has not been independently verified by the BBC.

Trump was friendly with Epstein before his fall in 2004 – two years before Epstein was arrested for the first time.

Last week, the correspondent was asked from the president whether the public prosecutor had told him that his name was in the files.

“No, no,” Trump said.

Trump’s spokesman Stephen Cheung described the report, “Nothing is more than continuing for the fake news stories by Democrats and liberal media,” Trump’s spokesman, Stephen Cheung, described the report.

The Ministry of Justice described the report “a set of lies and hints” designed to pay a narration and obtain clicks.

Getty Images Donald Trump with his girlfriend (and his future wife) Melania Knous, Jeffrey Epstein and Gissillan Maxwell in Florida in 2000Gety pictures

Donald Trump with his girlfriend at the time (wife now) Melania Knous, Jeffrey Epstein and Gissillan Maxwell in Florida in 2000

But a White House official did not reveal his name, he told Reuters news agency that they had not denied that Trump’s name appears in the documents.

The official referred to the Epstein files revealed by the Ministry of Justice, which included Trump.

These files, which were distributed to conservative influencers in February, included phone numbers of some Trump family, including his daughter.

Trump had directed Bondi to obtain the launch of all the articles of the Parliament, which prompted the Ministry of Justice to request the courts in Florida and New York to issue files related to cases in each of these judicial states.

However, Judge Robin Rosenberg died on Wednesday that the launch of files from the Epstein case in Florida would violate the guidelines of the state that rules the company of the Greater Persons.

She was sentenced to the court. “

The texts concerned stem from Florida’s investigation in Epstein in 2006, which led to his accusation of a minor of prostitution.

She also refused to transfer the case to New York, where two judges decide separately whether the texts related to the two -year 2019 investigation will be canceled in sexual tracking. This request is still suspended.

Trump says the meeting of the Ministry of Justice with Gissolan Maxwell will be “appropriate”

This ruling comes as attention has returned to Ghislaine Maxwell, a condemned sexual susceptibility to 20 years in prison to help Epstein abuse young girls.

Her lawyer, BBC, who is a senior official in the Ministry of Justice, is making sure to meet Maxwell, a British social, to discuss her knowledge of the case.

Republicans on the House of Representatives Supervisory Committee sent a legal summons to appear before Maxwell to appear before the authority from the prison on August 11.

Her lawyer, David Oscar Marcus, told the BBC that if she chose the martyrdom, instead of calling her constitutional right to remain silent, “she was honestly witnessing, she always said.”

“As for the summons of Congress, Mrs. Maxwell takes this step simultaneously,” he added.

“She is looking forward to her meeting with the Ministry of Justice, and this discussion will help inform how she is taking place.”

Parliament Speaker Mike Johnson has warned that Maxwell cannot be trusted to provide an accurate certificate.

Louisiana Republican said: “I mean, this is the person who was sentenced to many imprisonment and many imprisonment due to terrible, indescribable acts, and acts against innocent youth.”

Bondi said earlier this month that the US Department of Justice did not reveal the “integrated customer list” on Epstein.

She also said that he took his private life in New York Prison in 2019 – despite the conspiracies about his death.

The statement came after Bondi previously suggested that she would reveal great disclosure in the case, saying that she “has a lot of names” and “a lot of flight records”.

Its reflection pushed an angry response from dozens of more enthusiastic Trump supporters, who called on the Public Prosecutor to resign.

Democrats have seized the Republican fighting for accusing the Trump administration of covering up.

On Tuesday, the spokesperson Johnson closed the vote on Congress on a summer vacation early, in an attempt to stop legislative efforts to force the documents related to two pasts.

But the Republican rebels in the sub -committee of the House of Representatives on federal law enforcement voted on Wednesday afternoon to compel the Ministry of Justice to release the files.

Three Republicans – Nancy Mass, Sakut Perry and Brian Jack – joined five Democrats to vote in favor of the summons. Two Republicans voted against.

But James Kumler, the Republican President of the House of Representatives Supervision Committee, must be signed for legal summons.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/1024/branded_news/03b5/live/c73a1900-67f4-11f0-86e4-7d974cce14fc.jpg

Post Comment