
Kevin Spacey demands release of all Jeffrey Epstein files, says he has 'nothing to fear'
2025-07-16 18:01:28
Kevin Spice It calls for the release of Jeffrey Epstein files.
On Tuesday, the 65 -year -old actor spoke as the Trump administration continues to face a violent reaction because of his dealings with the documents in the issue of sex trafficking in Epstein. The leaders of the Ministry of Justice and their Federal Investigation Office He suffers from fire After closing the investigation of the case without launching new files.
Spessi wrote on X, previously on Twitter:
Kevin Spacey reduced Jeffrey Epstein’s connection after being named in the flight record
In December 2021, Lawrence Paul Youssosky Junior, the former pilot in Epstein, named Spacey during the Esberckene certificate, the partner of Gislin Maxwell for sex trafficking.
At that time, Visoski claimed that Spacey was once transferred to a plane of Epstein.
In January 2024, Spacey was among the celebrities That appeared names In a set of non -allocated documents related to Virginia Joffry issues against Maxwell.
The late Mulchy had many prominent ties, including former American presidents, foreign and British ministers Prince AndrewIn addition to Hollywood stars, prominent academics, people in modeling, fashion and other public figures.
None of the celebrities who were named in the court documents, which included Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Jackson, Cameroon Diaz, Kate Blanchett, and Bruce Willis from among others were accused of any violations. The names of the stars were mentioned by Giux and another alleged IPestine, Johanna Sjoberg.
Although the name Spacey appeared in the documents, Sjoberg denied an interview Oscar winner twice. However, Spessi’s inclusion in the documents has been met with additional audit as it has faced many allegations of sexual misconduct in recent years.
In July 2020, The Telegraph released a picture of Spacey and MaxWell sitting alongside the thrones belonging to the late Queen Elizabeth and her late husband, Prince Philip. The photo was taken in 2002 in the throne room at Buckingham Palace. At that time, the UK port reported that Spacey and Maxwell had been invited to the throne room by Prince Andrew, who was a friend of Ibstein.
Like what you read? Click here for more entertainment news
Joffrey filed a lawsuit against Andrew in 2021, accusing the British monarchy of being one of the individuals who sexually exploited her when a teenager was evading Epstein and Maxwell. Andrew He settled with Giux In 2022 for an amount of unveiled, he agreed to provide a “great donation” to the Survivor’s Organization. Jovri died due to suicide at the age of 41 in April.
In the emergence of June 2024 on “The sidewalks are not controlledSpessi addressed his photo with Maxwell and explained why his name appeared on the flight records of an Epstein aircraft.
Click here to register in the entertainment newsletter
The actor “American beauty” recalled that he accompanied the previous one President Bill Clinton On an eight -day humanitarian trip to Africa and South Africa in 2002. At the end of the trip, Spacey said that Clinton had received an invitation to travel to London and give a speech. Spacey Morgan told him after his arrival in London, Clinton invited him to visit Buckingham Palace and meet Prince Andrew.
“I think there were 21 guests at the Clinton Foundation when we went to Africa and South Africa. Something came like 18 people or so to the Buckingham Palace in that morning,” Spice recalls. “We were walking around and there were people who brought us to the throne room and sat and a handful of people came and sat next to me and a set of pictures were taken and then we went up and said to Prince Andrew. I haven’t met him before. I have not seen him since then.”
Spacey explained that in 2015, he began seeing the reports and social media that “flew to it Jeffrey Epstein The actor claimed that he did not know about two Epsin until this point.
“I have since learned who he was, and I was able to return and know that the plane that we flew for this human mission was owned by Jeffrey Epstein. Then I learned,” Oh, it was actually on some of these flights. “Maxwell’s woman was in some of these battles.
“This woman was Maxwell, she was one of the many people who sat next to me in this throne room. I had no relationship with her. I had no relationship with him. He is not my friend, I am not close, I never spent time with him.”
However, Spacey claimed that he had been interested in Kalmington since he claimed that there were “young girls” on flights during their flights with Epstein.
“I did not want to be around this man because I felt that he was exposing the president to danger on that trip to South Africa because there are these young girls,” he said. We were like, “Who is this man? “So I will say this – there were young girls on those trips.”
“This was outside,” continued. “They talked about it. But this is my point of view. There is a big difference between not remembering that I met a person and some women on a human journey where my focus was completely on what we were there to do, and not remembering whether I had gone to a person’s island. So I didn’t go to Jeffrey Epstein.”
Spacey concluded by telling Morgan that he had not seen Epstein or Maxwell again since the trip and visited the Buckingham Palace.
Epstein, who was a sexual predator of convicted children, died in the prison cell in 2019 while waiting for the trial on federal charges of sexual trafficking. In 2022, Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison for her role in the sex trafficking ring in Epsin.
In 2017, Spacey was accused of sexual misconduct by many men. Actor Anthony Rap was the first to move forward, claiming that Spacey made sexual progress towards him at a party in 1986, when Rap was fourteen years old, and the star of the “usual suspect” was twenty -seven years old. Spessi denied all allegations against him.
After that, the actor lost his leadership role in “House of Cards” in Netflix and faced a number of lawsuits filed by the alleged victims. In 2022, the Federal Palmers found Spacey irresponsible To attack the RAPP in a civil lawsuit that the star “Star Trek: Discovery” was brought against him. The following year, Spacey was acquitted of nine charges of sexual assault from four men after a trial in the United Kingdom
[og_img]
Post Comment