
Newsom donor's cannabis farm under federal investigation for 'child labor violations'
2025-07-11 18:17:22
First on the foxGlass House farmer, cannabis farm, which was raided by the federal immigration authorities in California on Thursday, despite the protests, donated thousands of Democrats in California.
The co -founder, head and director of the administration, Graham Farrar, who determines themselves on social media as resides in Santa Barbara, California, presented several political donations to the Federal Committee in Santa Barbara Democratic Province and actor Saloud Carbagal, extending Calif California, according to what he said. Federal Elections Committee Records.
According to California General campaigns financing recordsHe also donated $ 10,000 to Democratic Governor Gavin Gavin in 2018, and the latest general political donation of House of Representatives in California Greg Hart was in July 2023.
Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Rodney Scott tweet that the farm “is now under investigation of children’s work violations” and informed the Ministry of Internal Security Fox News on Friday that nine children who are not accompanied in the United States were rescued illegally.
“Very happy to enforce our law can save another child,” DHS Assistant Secretary Tricia McLeulin I mentioned.
Glass House Brands said in a statement that they had complied with the orders of the federation issued.
Yesterday, the brands of the glass house received immigration and naturalization orders. According to the law, we have verified that good orders were complied with.
Gov Gavin Newsom: Trump tries to destroy our democracy. Don’t let
Glass House intentionally did not violate the applicable employment practices and did not work and did not use two people.
“Know that there are a lot of questions, we also have a lot of them, as we get more information that we will update. Our team has been on the site constantly and focus on caring for our employees and plants,” Publishing Farrar To x.
The Farrar X extract also shows the republic of Republicans, such as former MP Matt Gaetz, to support hemp policy reforms.
Click here for more immigration coverage
In response to a question about the donations of the campaign, the great political advisor at Newsom Lindsay Kubia, who was the vice manager of the campaign when news received a donation of $ 10,000, told Fox News Digitter in a statement, “It is rich for Fox News to highlight Trump to more audiences of Democrats. News published. The same message on x Instagram image of Kyle Kazan and MP Nancy Mass, RS.C. included RS.C.
Another photo post on the Instagram, which Kazan, took with Representative Robert Garcia, a member of the Democratic Congress in California, donated by Kazan thousands of dollars. Earlier this year, Garcia told CNN It is time to “bring actual weapons” to fight the Trump administration and was an audio critic for the Republicans.
The rapid response team indicated to Newsom Los Angeles Times report Kyle Kazan was referred to as a supporter of President Donald Trump. He was classified as a supporter of the president in a comment from Mark Cohuds, who invested in the company and not approved by the raid.
At the level of donation, a Audience Records I found that Kazan has donated to various Democrats in recent years. The most prominent Republican donation under the name of Kyle Kazan was the former candidate of the ruler Kevin Folon in 2021 for $ 10,000. He also recently received at least $ 12,500 of commercial contributions through Glass House Brands to Actblue California recently in June 2024. Fox News Digital has not found the FBI and the Federal Union not found that there were no donations from Kazan for Trump’s presidential campaigns.
On Thursday, the demonstrators clashed with the federal authorities in Camarilo during the immigration process. Fox News learned that the federal authorities have an order of illegal employees. Another raid also occurred on another glass house farm in Carpinteria.
In addition, the United States’ Lawyer for the Central Region in the state of California Essayli said that the FBI has given a prize of $ 50,000 for information leading to an unknown suspect’s condemnation that seemed to have launched a pistol at federal law enforcement officers near Camarelo.
Ice officers during the raid that threw 70 illegal immigrants at the Meat Factory: DHS
People were seen facing agents who used tear and smoke bombs. Federal employees used the gas to push the demonstrators who arrived at the scene after obtaining the word raid.
Military helicopters were also seen flying low over the fields, a maneuver that is generally used to expel people.
Click here to get the Fox News app
“It has become increasingly clear that the measures taken by the ice are bold and aggressive, indicating that there is no sensitivity towards the direct influence on our society,” said Luis Mac Arthur, the resounding mayor of Oxenard, on a social media. “These measures cause unnecessary distress and harm. I am still committed to working alongside our public prosecutor and the ruler’s office to explore the potential legal methods to address these activities.”
When the ruler was asked about his ideas about the footage of a person who calls a pistol on the federal authorities by calculating the right -wing social media, Newsom replied, “Of course, I condemn any law enforcement assault, you are a poster* now.
“California is chasing children and merchants. Children who believe in Trump shall be feared by their parents, and welcomes agricultural workers.
Fox News has reached Glass House.
[og_img]
Post Comment